We all love to use herbs in our cooking! There's nothing better than a sprig of thyme, muddled mint, or rosemary anything! But if you're looking for other ways to use Green String herbs, look no further, we've compiled a list of our 5 favorite herb uses outside of cooking:
1. Tea: We LOVE using herbs as tea mint and lemon verbena are our favorite!! We dry out Lemon Verbena leaves and simply boil the dried leaves until the water is steeped to our liking, strain and enjoy! It's 100% one of the most relaxing things possible!
2. Skin Care: It's no wonder that the majority of skin products have herbs in the ingredients, but no need to go out an buy all those expensive bottles! Use an herbal steam to calm the skin and to keep pores clean.
3. Muslin Dryer Bags: This is a great way to have your clothes smally herb-y fresh! Create small muslin bags filled with your favorite scented herb and throw it into the dryer with your clothes - they'll come out smelling wonderful!
4. Add to your flower bouquets: Herbs like lavender and rosemary make beautiful additions to flower arrangements or work on their own as lovely bouquets!
5. Muddled: We're back to the drinks because herbs compliment drinks so well! You can go for the obvious muddled mint for mojitos, or get creative with some thyme hard lemonade, or Tarragon iced tea!
Green String Farm
Get your monthly farm update right here on our Green String Blog! Check back periodically for events and recipes!